Jan 25 2009
The Division of Communications and Media Relations at the University of Haifa was established in 2005, as part of a University resolution to reorganize all media and public relations matters.
The division’s responsibilities include:
- Maintaining relations with the media, distributing press releases, responding to journalist requests, and coordinating interviews for University members in the media
- Producing and distributing University pamphlets in English and Hebrew
- Updating content on the University Web site
- Producing a newsletter for the Friends of the University
- Representing the University’s image
The Communications and Media Relations website gives you
- University News: the latest and past news from the University - new studies, important events, visits, and more
- Our newsletters in English
- Links to other University pages (English and Hebrew)
- The University in the Media: Where, when, and about what the University of Haifa and its people have featured in international media
- Easy search for specific information
Information, comments, and suggestions are welcome at our Division of Communications and Media Relations.
Tel: +972-4-8240092 / +972-4-8288722